Date: March 23rd, 2017- June 1st, 2017
- Art submissions must be on canvas at least 12 x12 or larger
- in oil, acrylic, or water paint
- represent the mission of Shawnee Riverfest
- Open in 2 categories: Student’s in grades 6th on up and General public
- If selected the artworks are to be donated to Shawnee Riverfest for the purpose of fundraising through the auction portion of the Shawnee Riverfest Concert benefiting Pocono Alliance
Submission: Submit images of artwork via email or call 201-753- 0093 to arrange pick up.
Criteria: Shawnee Riverfest is looking for the most original, creative artwork that embodies the mission and goal of Shawnee Riverfest
- The Top 10 selected artworks will be shown and auctioned during the Shawnee Riverfest Concert, and also showcased on Shawneeriverfest.com
- The winning artwork will also be featured on Shawnee Riverfest VI T-Shirts and Tote bags
- The winning artist will receive an award on stage by State Rep. Rosemary Brown during the free concert July 9th, and pictured for Shawnee Riverfest Website.
- The winning artwork and artist will be featured in our press moving forward from June 1st on through the event including radio, TV, print etc.
Cost: There is no cost to submit your work for the Shawnee Riverfest Contest
Contact: For questions email Gil Coronado firstname.lastname@example.org 201-753- 0093